Thursday, May 2, 2019

The Regulator Is Coming




Every writer's dream is to be a novelist.

Okay, that may be a generalization, but I very much doubt it's a gross generalization.

Needless to say, I've been a writer for decades, and I've long dreamed of having a novel published.

Now I'm happy to say that dream is about to become a reality - for my book, The Regulator, is currently in the throes of the publication process.

At  present time, my goal is to keep all of you up to date on the novel's progress as it makes the journey from manuscript to finished product.

Things are moving fast, but I'll be keeping everyone abreast.

In the meantime, I'll leave you with details of what The Regulator is actually about.

Enjoy!

Synopsis


The Regulator takes place during Shay's Rebellion, the bloody and explosive incident which shook a young America to its marrow. John, an American Revolutionary War vet, returns to his farm in Western Massachusetts only to learn that a new conflict is brewing. Indeed, farmers like John are losing their property and even their freedom due to the depression that's arrived in the wake of war. While John is temped into taking up arms against the powers that be, his wife, Deborah, senses her husband is being driven by more than just a sense of duty, that a deep secret may be leading the family to destruction.





No comments:

Post a Comment